Enjoy Diverse Cuisines at Quest Hotel, Cebu (クエスト ホテル セブ)

One of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had was at Quest Hotel, Cebu! From left: pancake with vanilla cream and blueberry sauce, muesli; assorted pastries (including a traditional Filipino ensaymada!); meat and potatoes above; mango yogurt in the middle (if I remember correctly.)


As I look through these photos, nothing but wonderful memories come back to me about all the time I spent dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at Pusô Bistro and Bar, the restaurant of Quest Hotel, Cebu. Two things I love about Pusô: the variety of food they offer every day (I will go into more detail on that later), and how affordable they are (P750 for dinner buffet) despite being a premier hotel.

The restaurant offers choices for dinner buffet like Asian, Italian, Western, Mexican, Seafood and Filipino for each day of the week. They even have a pasta and crepe station for those of us who love receiving our dishes freshly made. Take a look at the photos I took and see for yourself:


My requested crepe with vanilla ice cream

Italian night with pizza, pasta, etc

Really cheesy pasta as per my request

More pasta, plus assorted meat on Asian night
Assorted salads and cold cuts


Sushi counter and fresh potato chips


Cebu treats and Filipino kakanin 


Assorted hors d'oeuvres


Salad station beside the sliced ham


Salads and various cheeses


Different kinds of bread for breakfast 



TAHO!!! (Silky tofu.) Seeing one of their staff dressed as a manong mangtataho (taho vendor) for breakfast was indeed a delightful surprise!


Sweets and cakes for dessert


And of course, fresh fruits of the Philippines aplenty

For inquiries and reservations, visit their Facebook page below :) https://www.facebook.com/PusoBistro/

Quest Hotel's rooms and facilities are equally impressive! See my first blog post here.

-thetravelguyshops


(Disclaimer: I received an invitation from Quest Hotel to stay and dine at their property as a travel blogger who is based in Japan. All my opinions in this blog post are truthful and authentic.)

Comments

Popular Posts