Sneakers from Tokyo




A photo taken recently from inside the fitting room mirror at a local Uniqlo shop.
I love taking photos of my sexy calves! Clearly I never forgot leg day. They're the second favorite part of my body.

In a previous post, I shared how I found a total bargain in Tokyo in the form of a button-down shirt. If my memory serves me right, I also bought these shoes from the same department store in downtown Kinshicho, for roughly USD 8. It's insane, I know. I really liked these shoes because they go well with anything I wear. I would have paid more for it if they didn't price it that low. But I'm glad I got to help out the establishment with their clearance sale. I'm generous that way. 

Then again, who wouldn't buy this?



Same style shorts; different color. I'm still waiting for them to go on sale as I'm typing.

I'm 5'6" tall and my shoe size is 9", in case anyone was wondering.
For other measurements, please request them via email.

Comments

Popular Posts